[mswindowsxp] Re: Error Message.

  • From: Joe Parker <joeparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:56:48 -0400

Yes, that probably is way off-topic for a list about a specific OS. Usually
not a problem on a low-traffic list like this, but you should at least put
OT: in the subject line.

Assuming you've already exhausted the support at Symantec, I'll take a wild
guess and say that your version of Ghost just doesn't properly support your
type of removable hard drive. I'll bet you _cannot_ copy other files to
your removable drive while in DOS.?