[mswindowsxp] Re: Docs & Settings.

  • From: David Spanne <werenomads@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 21:37:10 -0800

You need to login with another account, that has administrative rights.
Then you need to go to system properties (right click on "My Computer"
Properties|Advanced|User Profiles). Then you can use the "copy to"
function.  Make sure you open up the permissions by setting the
"permitted to use" function to "everyone" because by default, only the
original account (unique SID for each local or domain account) can use
the profile after it is copied.
I hope that helps

David Spanne