[mswindowsxp] Re: Batch process - Terminal Server Profile and Home Path Variables

  • From: David Spanne <werenomads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:22:31 -0800

Thanks Jim - I forgot to check Systemtools.com or thethin.net in my search for
an answer. TSCmd is just what I needed.
If the $ comes in, we are likely licensing Hyena - any opinion on this product
(another admin in our office is a big fan, and I liked what I saw)?

>Quoting "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net"; <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

 You can use the TSCmd utility by systemtools.com to set the user profile
 path in a script info is in the readme or search thethin.net archives...
 http://thethin.net/tscmd.zip

 JK