[mswindowsxp] Re: Backups - was Removable HD.

  • From: Ted Cotton <tabcot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 15:20:36 +1200

Hi, Jim and other XP users.

Regarding my "Removable HD" problem.

I have put this problem aside for the moment as it is not on the urgent
list. However, I just checked it this morning and surprise surprise it now
shows 12.4 gigs of spare storage. The missing gigs have been returned while
I wasn't looking!
have a small problem.

I have copied two Audio CDs to my HD and on one of them I used Windows Media
on the Internet to update the titles. However, the files are incorrectly
named. I can rename them in the music folder and then edit the media library
with the correct titles, but the next time I access the player, the names
have all changed in the music folder again. It's as though the sound track
is selecting a title at random. I can't find the answer in "Windows Media
Help"

What am I neglecting to do?

Kind regards,

Ted.