[mswindowsxp] Re: Authorizations

  • From: Joe Parker <joeparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mswindowsxp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:27:48 -0500

Screw that. I'd just tell them that nobody but an Admin can use their
program. Fix it.

Personally, I gave up long ago. All my users are now admins. I know that's
a Bad Idea, but too many apps have too many problems otherwise. I know
it'll get better with time, but until then I've already solved a lot of
trouble this way.