[mstation_newsletter] September update

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 22:13:45 +0100

Hi All,
Hope you've had a good summer -- if you're in the
Northern Hemisphere.

As you can see from what's below, we haven't entirely
been on vacation ...

Music - Marillion amazed people earlier this year by getting  into the
charts with a self-issued record. Interview

Mobile Games - IN-FUSIO have something like sixty-five games out.  We
talk to the company from Bordeaux, France. Interview

Books - Dan Gillmor picks on big guys in his news columns  and now he's
got a book out about the web and people's journalism. Interview and
Review

Hardware Part one - The Mini Cooper Convertible: Fun in the sun.  Report

Hardware Part two - IBM Thinkpad X40. We put SuSE on it for fun.  Report

Hardware Part three! - Motorola A925 and MPx200: 3G and Music.  Report

Cheers
John
--
http://mstation.org