[mstation_newsletter] September News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:00:24 +0100

M station News
---------------------------

Hi All,

Just up we have a variety of stories ...

London Games Week brings together Developers, Publishers, Shop Owners
and Gamers. We have a look around.

  PS2 Linux has been going for a little while now. We catch up with
SCEE's Sarah Ewen and ask her some more questions.

  Audio Compression Encoder Testing - Jussi Laako wanted to know which
is best.
And the winner is ...

Books - A quick look at O'Reilly books on Cocoa, Mac OS X, and Google.

There are also a bunch of new CD reviews (mostly classical).

The next update will be in about a month from now and will be from
London, England's
Linux Expo where I think we have a stand. We'll have an update on this
in the
news section.

Oh, I almost forgot ... Mstation now has a shop at cafepress.com
selling all kinds of things
from stickers and mousemats to t-shirts. It's at
http://www.cafepress.com/mstation
should you have a great need for one of those items.

Cheers
John

--
http://mstation.org