[mstation_newsletter] October update

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:53:28 +0100

Hi All,
We have ...

The Oct 06 issue!

Music 1 - Billy from The Subways talks about his voice, big guitar, and
love and harmony. Interview

Music 2 - Bleepfest 06.2 at the ICA, London! date is Oct 7, 2006 from
2PM. It's now less than a week away. We have some 26 acts appearring and
you can check the running list here.

Hardware 1: Mac World - Pete Mortensen writes Wired Mag's Cult of Mac
Blog. Nicholas Erber chats to him about what's up and what's coming up.
Interview

Hardware 2: Staging - We go along to PLASA, the big sound and lighting
show in London to take some snaps and get blasted by the Death Ray.
Report

Games - A few words on the price of games. Report

New Pop/dance - mentioned: Carl Cox, Laurent Garnier, Express 2, M of S,
James Yorkston, Junior Boys, My Robot Friend, Clinic, Psapp Commentary

Classical - British Light Classics, Anne-Sophie Mutter Mozart,
Harnoncourt Haydn Classical Reviews

Books - CSS, Everyman, Javascript, Music Industry Guide, Philip K. Dick,
Sound Systems Reviews
Enjoy!
Cheers
John