[mstation_newsletter] October News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 10:01:38 +0100

Hi Everyone,
Newly up as of a few minutes ago ...
Coming up we have some Linux music related stories.

Music - Juana Molina is an Argentinian singer/songwriter who  uses
electronic sounds as part of her texture. Chat

Games Shows - London recently had its Games Week. Pictorial Essay

Games Hardware - If you wanted a hot PC games machine, what would  you
put into it? Report

Programming - We have a chapter of Prentice Hall's C++ Without Fear,
and the chapter is about that common cause of confusion:  Pointers!

Books - IRC Hacks, Google Garage Reviews

Recent - Mini Convertibel, IBM X40, Motorola phones, N-Gage QD review,
The Analog Girl, Light up your building!, ID cards, Replace your iPod
battery

New  Pop/dance Husky Rescue, The Mutts, Gravenhurst, Green Day, Tom
Waits, Home Video, Tom Baker's DJ section  Reviews

Classical Milford, de Victoria, Proms, Handel, Schwartz, Mussorgorsky,
Prokofiev, Shostakovich Classical Reviews

Cheers
John
--
http://mstation.org