[mstation_newsletter] October News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 10:51:11 +0100

Hi Everyone,
Our latest update has the following ...

N-Gage, the gaming/phone console by Nokia is just out. We talk to
Andrew Rothfusz about developing games for it.        Interview

Linuxexpo 2003 (London) has just finished. We were there taking notes
and giving away CD's.                 Report

Pocket PC's ... we don't compare the HP H5550 and Sharp Zaurus SL 5500.
                  Report

Coming up we have Interviews with Chris Clark, a laptop music guy
who's signed to Warp Records, and an Italian guy who's recently
put together a Linux audio system for a giant pinball machine.

In the laptop vein we'll also be talking to a label owner in NYC
soon. It will soon be time for another wacky roadtest as well.

Lastly, if you're beginning to think of Christmas presents ...
please to consider the Mstation.org shop at cafepress.com!
http://www.cafepress.com/mstation
Profits from this help with our bandwidth and other expenses.

Cheers
John
--
http://mstation.org