[mstation_newsletter] Oct News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 11:33:48 +0100

Hi all,
Here is our October lineup of stuff ... plus the usual big
bar of reviews. We're trying to organise a Bleepfest/Demo
in London, England of computer music at a grass roots level.
You know you're interested! Have a look at the news item
here ... http://mstation.org/cgi-bin/news_music_games.cgi/ bleepfest2call.php

Music - Is Crazy Girl the Southern Belle from Hell? That's the title of her upcoming album anyway. We talk to the retro-rocker and steamy animator. Interview

Music Tech - Simon Eadon has been a Classical Music sound engineer for years and has worked with names like Sutherland, Solti, and Tryfel. Intro and podcast

Hardware - the PSP games console has been around long enough to collect a few hacks. We have a look at what's out there. Report

Games 1 - Nokia's N-Gage games producers recently had a road show where they talked about what's coming up soon. We went along. Report and podcasts

Games 2 - Games Market Europe was recently held in London, England as a solution to the no show problem that arose. It has a lot of well- wishers but has a ways to go. Report

Cheers

John

--
http://mstation.org