[mstation_newsletter] November update

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 18:50:10 +0000

Mstation.org News Nov 02
------------------------

Hi Everyone,
This month we have ...

  Sony's PlayStation 2 has an official Linux kit for it that let's you
muck around or do more serious things. We talk to Sarah Ewen about it.
Interview

Richard Bown from Rosegarden is back with us this month. Here we have a
chat about adopting Object Oriented programming. Interview

Cleanup, new features? Column

New Pop/dance Primitive Painter, Morvern Callar, Satanstronade, Green
and Yellow TV, Larry Kucharz Reviews

Classical Wagner, John Rutter, L'Orchestre de Louis XIII, Stravinsky,
Bruch Classical Reviews

Coming up we have some pure music stuffand in the tech area we'll have
part two of our
Csound thingy.

Fairly soon we'll be having a website cleanup (nothing drastic) and
we'll be looking at
new features to add. If you have any ideas in that line (editorially or
program) then
let us know.

Cheers
John