[mstation_newsletter] March News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:19:37 +0000

Hi All,
This month we have a Games Feature which includes interviews
from a past developer (Ian Bell - Elite) and present publishers
including Linux Game Publishing, which recently announced a
project to make a new game for Linux.

The day of the two person developer game hasn't gone yet! In that
vein we will followup sometime soon with something on Game dev
on a PDA.
Cheers
John

 From the days of small game dev teams - Elite was a space
shooter/stategy game. We talk to co-developer Ian Bell about
then and now. Interview

Small teams haven't entirely been lost from the world.
Garage Games recently ran a conference for independent
games developers and are games publishers.
Interview

Linux Game Publishing recently announced an initiative
for a wholly new game on the work now, get paid if it
makes money principle. We talk about non-free, and
other things.             Interview

Programming Linux Games, Book Review

The Art of Interactive design, Book Review

A while back we ran our first Games story which was how two composers
of music for games at two different companies worked.
Double Interview

Games - the final frontier, Mstation 3rd Birthday, future, blah, blah
Column
--
http://Mstation.org