[mstation_newsletter] June News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:43:16 +0100

Hi All,
This month we have ...
As you can see our new podcasts series starts off a new and
exciting section for us. Right now there's a short groove and an
interview there, and in the future we hope to bring you a whole
bunch of different things.

Music - Deprogram hail from Sydney, Australia and make inventive
electro with commercial sensibilities. They also use Linux. Interview

Law - Copyright Robbery, the Hyperion case. An arranger claims
copyright of the work of a long-dead composer. Article

Digital Art - Ulyana Gumeniuk studied art in St. Petersberg and London.
She is mostly known for allegorical studies of people. Pictures

Podcasts - We kick off what we hope will be an interesting series with
the Mstation dot org Groove and an interview with PGP author, Phil
Zimmermann. Podcasts

New Pop/dance Dr Who, Embrace, Erasure, fbc fabric, Futureheads, Hed
Kandi, Jamie Liddell, Lawrence, Plantlife, Querelle, Smog, Stonebridge,
Ukraine music, DJ corner Reviews

Classical Bach, Boyce, Handel, Michael Haydn, Proms, Reger, Wagner
Classical Reviews

Books - Digipop, Digital Audio, Firefox/Thunderbird, Make Mag,
RSS/AtomReviews

Games Review - E3 the clippings assortment Column and reviews
Cheers
John
--
http://mstation.org