[mstation_newsletter] July update

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:08:13 +0100

Hello Everyone,

Here is our latest update info. We'll be taking a break
for August and will be back in early September with more
goodies.

Nokia N-Gage QD - we take a look  Review

Mobile World - M station goes along to MEM04 in London to
see  what's up with mobile gaming and other things Report

Mobile Games - We talk to Kuju Wireless's Kevin Holloway
about mobile games and what his company is up to Interview

PS2 Server - Mario Pacheco says that what the PS2 Linux kit
is  really good at is being a server.  Article

plus our usual games and CD and DVD reviews.

Cheers
John
--
http://mstation.org