[mstation_newsletter] July News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 16:57:30 +0100

Hi All,
If you're about to have time off, have fun!
Here's what we have this month. We'll be back in early
September with more.

Music - The Ukraine recently achieved an almost bloodless revolution. What is the music of this land of the Cossacks? Article

Music and Sound - Down in the depths of the London Underground there is a lot of noise ... and music ... and slapback echoes, and distortion! Podcast

Hardware 1 - Let it not be said we only look at gas guzzlers. Here we look at the tiny Smart Car. Report

Hardware 2 - We look at the upgraded Nokia Communicator, the Nokia 9300. Email on the phone became even easier. Report

Mobile - MEM05 is a big trade show in London, England where software and content developers show their goods. We have a look. Report

Games - We have an interview with Auto Assault Developer Scott Brown. Interview

New Pop/dance Black Eyed Peas, Cadillac, Chk Chk Chk, Coldplay, Barlow, Moby, Mutts, Octavarium, Prefuse73, Royksopp, Subways, Tear, DJ corner Reviews

Classical Bach, Beethoven, Tallis, Von Weber, Bingham Classical Reviews

Books - AI, Electronic Brains, Pattern Recognition, Animals, Penrose, Spa Reviews

Games Review - Auto assault interview, Ashen, Glimmerati, Pathway to Glory Column and reviews

Note: We're having August off. The next issue will be in early September.

Yours
John
--
http://mstation.org