[mstation_newsletter] Feb news

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 15:22:55 +0000

Hi All,
Just up we have ...

Hardware Hacking! - Andrew "bunnie" Huang recently wrote a book about
hacking the Xbox. We talk to him about intellectual curiosity, hacking,
DMCA, and other stuff.Interview and Review

Hacking the Airwaves - Rachel Oxely recently did an installation
project using Max, a lot of radios, and a webcast. Article

Hacking the Music - Warp Records have been producing unconventional
music since their inception. This is their record company biography
with flash streams. Article

We have a quick look at two all format games: Need for Speed
Underground and The Sims Bustin' Out. Reviews

Cheers
John

--
http://mstation.org