[mstation_newsletter] Feb News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:01:39 +0000

Hi All,
We have, for your edification and enjoyment ...

the Almost Aussie feature!
(Queenadreena aren't from there)

Sweep is a Linux tool for editing and playing soundfiles in some
non-standard ways. We talk to developer Conrad Parker.   Interview

Erik de Castro Lopo is the author of libsndfile and Secret Rabbit -
       libsamplerate. Here he talks to us about OO, C, C++, and testing.
                 Interview

Queenadreena do loud guitars and arresting arrangements.
they had a CD out in the summer and have been touring ever since.
Crispin broke his rest to talk to us (Katie Jane is in NYC).
                Interview

Pop/dance Reviews  Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Pest, Chris Liberator,
Super Numeri, 16 Classiques, Richie Hawtin/Sven Vath Reviews

Classical Reviews Handel, Pergolesi, Vivaldi, Hayden  Classical Reviews

Next month we have a Games feature.
Cheers
John
--