[mstation_newsletter] April News

  • From: John Littler <jlittler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mstation_newsletter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 12:08:05 +0100

Hi Everyone,
This month we have a Lotsa Music feature. Next month we'll
have quite a lot of games things. If you have a subject
that's close to your heart that you'd like covered, let us
know. Similarly, if there's a great rant you'd like to get
out of your system that's in some way relevant to what we
do, let us know!
Cheers
John

MuM are an Icelandic band just about to set off on a big tour.  We talk
to Kristin about all kinds of things.  Chat

Phillipe Dubreuille is a master guitar maker who's made instruments for
all kinds of famous people.  Chat

Tom Baker is a DJ. His letter from Miami tells us that dance  isn't
dead. Report

Games - We look at SOCOM II, Forbidden Siren, I-Ninja, and others
Reviews

Now featuring pixel art! You can buy Mstation.org t-shirts, caps, mouse
mats, posters  mugs and, yes, other stuff  Here!

Books - An ex Star Trek TNGer writes, Art of Exploitation Reviews

Recent - Replace your iPod battery, Warp Records bio, The Listkeepers
Feature

New  Pop/dance Miss Kitten, Agnetha Falskog, MuM, Throbbing Gristle,
F.U.N., The Ordinary Boys, Dark Globe, Tom Baker's DJ section  Reviews

--
http://mstation.org