[office2000] Re: msoffice Digest V1 #22

  • From: Jim Betz <jimbetz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2002 17:28:43 -0700

  I don't claim to be an expert so this is probably pretty simple
but I don't know the "secret" tricks involved.  I know a guy who
says that when he used O97 he used to be able to type in the first
part of an address, say the name, and then hit some special key
combination and it would fill in the rest for him.  He has moved
from O97 to O2K.
  Does O2K have the same capability?
  Can he move the 'info' from his O97 to O2K?  What files need to
be moved and is it a simple matter of a copy or an import or what?

http://thethin.net/O2Klist.cfm