[msoffice] Re: Testing..a request, Jim

  • From: Linda Johnson <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 18:49:29 -0400

Jim...I have one little request for you.  I'm on a lot of Office lists
and you changing the subject tag to msoffice has made my email rules go
kaflooey....would you mind terribly changing it to something other than
[msoffice] cuz that is exactly how I get the mail from another yahoo
office group.  All of my rules rely on unique subject tags

Even just changing the brackets would work..and at freelists you can
change them to anything.  For example, =msoffice= would work

I don't know if there are other members in here who belong to both
groups and will have this same problem if they filter their mail by
subject....if it's just me, I guess I can live with it

And welcome to freelists....I moved my yahoo Office group over to
freelists about two months ago and I am loving it there!!

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop
http://personal-computer-tutor.com