[office2000] Signature location in Outlook 2002

  • From: "Barnes, Kim" <Kim.Barnes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Learncitrix (learncitrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <learncitrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"THIN@FREELISTS. ORG (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"MSOFFICE (MSOFFICE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <MSOFFICE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:13:25 -0600

Does anyone know where to specify the path of the Outlook signature?  By
default it's under the user's profile, but I'd like to put it on the user's
home directory.  There was a registry hack for it in Outlook97, but we're
about to upgrade to Office XP.  My users are going to complain greatly if
they have to recreate their signatures.

Thanks,
Kim Barnes
TTI, Inc.