[office2000] Re: Fonts and "Special Symbols" Question

  • From: "Greg Chapman" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:09:13 -0500

Excellent answer. I hadn't thought about it being a printer specific
scalable (aka, PostScript) font but that should be exactly what he's
looking for. Either way, he's a victim of font mapping for an
unavailable font. Perfect!

Greg Chapman
http://www.mousetrax.com
"Counting in binary is as easy as 01, 10, 11!
With thinking this clear, is coding really a good idea?"

http://thethin.net/O2Klist.cfm