[office2000] Re: Fonts and "Special Symbols" Question

  • From: "Linda F. Johnson" <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 21:14:45 -0400

Tell him to mail you the font he is using (he will find it in his
C:\Windows\Fonts folder) .. He can send it to you as an attachment, then
you can install it in your C:\Windows\Fonts folder and will see the font
just as he sees it

Linda
Publisher ~ ABC ~ All 'Bout Computers
Owner ~ Linda's Computer Stop