[msit620-bluegroup] Re: DELIVERABLES?

  • From: "DelGaudio, Dave" <ddelgaud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msit620-bluegroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 10:00:08 -0400

I thought just the designated team coordinator handed in the complete
project for the group.  We designated Sid as the coordinator.

I'm not sure if I'm correct based on what you are saying.  Or maybe we
each have that available in our assignment area in case we are the
project coordinator?

Maybe we should post a question in the classroom area.

-Dave