[msb-alumni] Re: about me

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 09:38:47 -0500

Vikie, what a blessed email you sent to all of us. I also hope that everyone
has a safe and healthy holiday season. For those going through health issues;
you will be in my prayers. Glad you don't have an ammonia anymore Terry.

On Nov 22, 2015, at 9:19 AM, Vicki <gvkitts@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello everyone,
As the holidays approach I am praying for good health for everyone. Terry, I'm
glad you no longer have pneumonia. It's not fun to deal with. I have three
implants because of old root canals. I like them. Expensive though. Peg,
guess a good blending of all thanksgiving food is in store. (Smile). Glad your
infection is getting better. Vickie, I've had a few irregular EKGs and the
Drs couldn't figure out why. Then right after my knee replacement and I had my
stroke, they found s hole is my heart, which was the cause of my stroke, and
fixed that. Pray you have your surgery and are comfortable for the holidays
and beyond.
Again, hoping for a warm and healthy holiday season for everyone. Happy
Thanksgiving. We sure have a lot to be thankful for considering what's going
on in the world. Hugs to all.
Vicki -74

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 21, 2015, at 6:59 PM, peggy bowen <sunflower.54@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Vickie. I hear that. I've had pain like you wouldn't believe for a week. I
do hope this will be a good Dentist. Thanks. I will keep you all posted. Good
luck to you too. Peg Class of 73.