[msb-alumni] Re: Update On Terry

  • From: "Chris Rasmussen" <chrisnzella@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 20:57:54 -0500

Many years ago my cousin up on the farm did that. We were all
playing and running around and someone went into the house and
as my cousin was going to run through the open screen door,
someone pulled it shut and as he stopped short he inhaled
a piece or part of a carrot he was chewing on and as time went on
for about a week he developed a cough and so they took him to be
x-rayed and saw the carrot piece in his lower lobe of his left lung.

He had to have surgery to have that lobe removed and to this day,
he is fine and it had no bad or lasting affect on him. I truly believe
that Terry will be okay. Take care Terry if you are reading this.

Also for kids or adults to not run around with anything in your mouth.

Chris Rasmussen