[msb-alumni] Re: Training center for prison guards?

  • From: "Marcia Moses" <mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 22:24:33 -0400

Michael didn't send anybody the tapes, and this was a long time ago. I have a feeling it won't happen.

Marcia

-----Original Message----- From: Peggy
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 10:13 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Training center for prison guards?

Hmmm I wonder why Michael didn't send me any of the tapes. I know I had put
my name in for them as well at the last reunion that I had attended. I'll
have to check in to that.
Thanks Connie for letting me know.
Peggy Yats and Ld Ginger class of 70.
pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx

-----Original Message----- From: connie grace
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2014 3:31 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

People got tapes before Jeannette got sick..
He also gave us who were on e-voice a roster of all our names,
addresses the year we graduated and a married name, if we had one.
To send a message,

To send a message,

//www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx