[msb-alumni] Re: Tony's journey

  • From: "Peggy" <pyates2011@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 21:51:27 -0500

Hi Vicky,
I am glad to hear that Tony made it safely to Florida.
I too am sorry to hear of Scott’s passing although I didn’t know him _or Debbie
that well. My condolences to her and her family just the same though.
Peggy and Ginger.
- 1 Corinthians 2:9
As it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what
God has prepared for those who love him.