[msb-alumni] Re: Tony's girl friend Karen

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:19:43 -0400

Well, that's great news Toni, glad to hear it! Hope things go well, I know
radiation isn't a piece of cake either, but at least it is better than chemo.
Lucy Edmonds, class of 73

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 24, 2015, at 11:38 AM, Tony Handley <tonydrummer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please send copies of this message, to any people, or prayer lists that
anybody has put Karen on.

Karen and I wanted to send a special thank you to all you good folks for all
your support, and prayers during this trying time. Thank God for now, it
looks like her choices are surgery, or radiation. Surgery doesn't look
promising because of her COPD, so it looks like she'll have to take the
radiation route. But on the bright side, it doesn't look like she has to
deal with chemo. so, for now things are looking just a little bit brighter
around our household. Thanks again from the bottom of our hearts. You guys
have been a God send the last few months. I'm always keeping all of you in
my thoughts and prayers. Take care and God bless all of you.
Tony 1978

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To send a message,