[msb-alumni] Re: The Squatch!

  • From: Vicki <gvkitts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 05:47:32 -0500

Congratulations to your son. Just add one more Sparty to Spartan country.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 5, 2015, at 10:36 PM, Vickie <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow! Gratz to the squach. At least you know he has a sturdy understanding!
Smile. MSU’s not so bad. Some people I have known and worked with, smile,
went there. ha ha. The greatest time of my life was when I lived a block
from campus. Great times are ahead for your Sparty sasquach.
Vickie Rolison