[msb-alumni] Thanks to all!

  • From: "Mark Martin" <mbmartin1984@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MSB Alumni" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 23:29:07 -0500

Although I am a few days late, I wanted to express my thanks to everyone who
passed along birthday wishes this week. I received phone calls from some of
you and text messages as well. It was a very enjoyable day at home with family
including our 3 granddaughters. We dined on homemade deep-fried foods
including boneless chicken, fresh-cut french fries, breaded and fried pickles,
and onion rings. Jenn made me a pineapple up-side-down cake for dessert. Not
to healthy I suppose but it sure was good! Fortunately I don't eat like that
every day. Lucy, I am saddened to hear of your mother's passing. I know that
both of your parents are now gone and things will never be quite the same.
Many of us on this list have lost parents so just know that all of your MSB
family is hear for you. Everyone take care and again, thanks.

Mark Martin, 73.