[msb-alumni] Re: Some Very Sad News

  • From: "Jim In Detroit" <james.prather@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 00:40:35 -0400

I love this quote.

-----Original Message----- From: friend_bride_wife Sent: July 29, 2014 17:08 To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Some Very Sad News Let's see if I can hold the tears at bay long enough to get through this message. While we all grieve for the loss of Rob in our own way, feeling horrific pain, no one is suffering the loss as is our dear Marcia. We must remember her in thought and prayer.

Earlier today I spoke with Michael Geno at great length. He was with Rob and Marcia during the last 4 hours of Rob's life.

Since Michael knew what signs to watch for having gone through similar last January with his beloved Jeanette, when he discovered Rob's fists clenched, labored breathing, and a few other factors, Michael encouraged Marcia to tell the nurses to give Rob something in order that he could relax and rest more comfortably. Whatever was administered, made Rob's breathing less labored, enabling him to peacefully pass just after 3pm. Michael said he didn't stay long after that, as he knew Marcia and family would want to spend time alone with Rob.

--
Christine

To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jim in Detroit
James A. Prather
Central Michigan University: 1980
Michigan School for the Blind: 1974
"Fire Up Chips"
"Ungh, ungowa, Raiders still Got the Power!"
To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx