[msb-alumni] Re: Sad News

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:49:58 -0700

Well I talked to chris for well over an hour tonight.  We talked about all
kinds of things. she told me the primary reason they’re not coming to Michigan
is the airfare cost.  Over $725 each.  then the times the planes fly in and out
of Flint.  So, neither she nor her sister Jo Ann will be attending the funeral
which is Thursday.  I was thinking it was because they couldn’t find a place to
stay, but she said that Sherry said they would work something out for them to
stay with her.  So, she’s upset she can’t make it but at the same time, it
would be a real hardship financially as well as the times of day flights are
scheduled.  Talk more later. I talked to Henrietta, so check out the MSB list
for my post about Bea and others.
Vickie