[msb-alumni] Re: Randy Formenti Dies at 62

  • From: "Gary" <k8hlx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 03:09:28 -0500

I’m sorry to hear of Randy’s passing!

From: Inge Formenti
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2015 8:40 PM
To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [msb-alumni] Re: Randy Formenti Dies at 62

We had moved to Chapel Hill, North Carolina at the end of May, 2014. He was
looking forward to spring here. It was a massive stroke, very sudden, and a
complete surprise, since he had checked out okay at the doctor in December... I
was planning on coming back to the area in the Fall for nostalgic reasons. Now
I hope to sprinkle some of his ashes on the old MSB campus, possibly in the
company of some of his friends, and then go out for a feed after, since it's
what Randy would suggest. I'll let you know closer to the time when.

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 8:18 PM, Fred Wurtzel <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

  Hi,

  Oh man, that is too bad.  Was he still living in Louisville?  Please keep us
posted on future activities for Randy.

  Thanks.

  Warmest Regards,

  Fred