[msb-alumni] Re: Question

  • From: "Mark Martin" <mbmartin1984@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 22:03:48 -0400

Sorry Vickie and others, I should have updated more quickly concerning Terry.
He was released from the hospital last Friday. He still has pneumonia and is
sometimes experiencing breathing difficulties. The paramedics were called in
at least twice over the weekend. He is being told that there is nothing to
worry about as his breating concerns are caused by anxiety. I know this is
possible but I am wondering if he is getting appropriate attention making sure
that this is a correct diagnosis. They are saying his oxygen levels are good
and that his heart is fine. Compounding all of this his dealing with
congestive heart failure, COPD, emphysema, along with pneumonia. I hope they
are doing everything they can. Please keep praying for Terry.

Mark Martin, 73.