[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers needed for Vicki Kitz's husband

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 10:26:39 -0400

I am keeping Gary and your family in my thoughts and prayers Vikie. May God be
with all of you.

On Sep 25, 2015, at 3:04 AM, "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since I am seeing this on Facebook, I’m assuming, that it’s OK to share here.
We all have family and family is as important to all of us who went to MSB as
we are. Here’s what I saw: Forgive me Vicki if I’m wrong. I figure the more
prayers, the better and some on the list don’t do Facebook.

Vicki Kitts
Since December 16, 2004 My husband has dealt with meningiomas. Stubborn but
always
benign tumors. Two years ago he had radiosurgery (sp) to hopefully shrink or at
least
stop the growth. From that he suffered seizures, which he now has under
control, and
the use of his right hand. But it had appeared the tumor was finally shrinking.
But
yesterday at the Drs, we expected our continual good news visit. But we didn't.
Gary's
tumor has taken a turn and has grown 80% bigger from a year ago. We will be
seeing
a Chemo Dr soon to see what they know can do for him. Please keep Gary and my
family
in your thoughts and prayers as we continue to fight this stubborn intruder.
September 22 at 7:29am