[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers and concerns.

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 14:49:15 -0400

Hi Lucy
I'm so glad your family is supporting
You and your mom!
So many families are separated by business or whatever.
Hoping and praying all goes well. We are here for you take care . Fawn Scott
class of 81.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2015, at 5:14 AM, Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah Fred, my sisters are wonderful. I'm afraid though that they're getting
exhausted. I really can't help out much during the week because I'm working.
However, I did fill out papers for FML a. It hasn't been approved yet, but
this would mean that I could take an intermittent leave, and leave work
whenever I need to. I sure hope Elsie will let it go through.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 31, 2015, at 12:59 AM, Fred Wurtzel <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lucy,

I am very sorry to hear about your mother. These things are difficult to
work through. Having your sisters involved will make this more bearable.
Hang in there and feel free to ask for help.

Warmest Regards,

Fred