[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers and concerns.

  • From: Toni <coffey41@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 22:44:40 -0400

Hey Lucy that is great that your family is helping taking care of your mother.
That she is never alone. What a blessing. Please keep us posted.

On Aug 30, 2015, at 9:39 PM, Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah John my mom is 92, and she has been in fairly good health all along. She
still lives in her own apartment, and my sisters are doing a very wonderful job
of taking care of her right now. My niece is also staying with her at night, we
have hired her to come in and help out. My sisters come in during the day and
stay with mom, so she is never alone anymore.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 30, 2015, at 4:19 PM, John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Lucy, so sorry to hear about your mother. I will keep her in my
thoughts and prayers. I am so thankful that Mom is in farely good
health, but at 91, she is having a harder time taking care of herself.
This is mainly why she is on her way back to Michigan!

Take care:
John

To send a message,

To send a message,