[msb-alumni] Re: Prayers and concerns.

  • From: John J Jacques <kg7fa2@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015 13:15:00 -0700

Hi Connie and all. Mom and my sister Yvonne left about an hour ago, so
they are on there way back to Michigan. I'll let you all know how there
trip is going, as I assume they will check in via facebook, if nothing
else. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers! It will sure be
different out here with-out Mom living right behind us!

Have a good one:
John