[msb-alumni] Re: Prayer Request for Terry

  • From: Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 18:25:06 -0400

Oh my goodness! I thought something was probably wrong sense Terri hasn't been
playing the dice games lately. I will certainly keep him in my thoughts and
prayers. Lucy Edmonds, class of 73

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 2:57 PM, Connie Grace <cgrace@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will be praying for Terry

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 2:01 PM, Mark Martin <mbmartin1984@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I talked with Terry Posont this morning and he is asking for all of your
prayers. He was admitted to the hospital Tuesday night with pneumonia.
This is in his right lung and is considered to be rather serious! He was
told he would be in the hospital at least 2 or 3 days. This is not the
first time he has contracted pneumonia the past couple of years or so. He
wanted you all to know and covets your prayers. As Danny was one of my very
best friends, so is Terry! Along with all of you I pray and wish God's best
for him.

Mark Martin, 73.