[msb-alumni] Re: Please pray for our Christine

  • From: kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 19:02:04 -0400

I agree Vickie. Poor Christine. Father in Heaven would you please heal Christie
and Daryl. Take away whatever maybe attacking them. We rebuke it in the name of
the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 26, 2015, at 03:53, Vickie <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I pray for Christine every day and night. It’s totally amazing to me with
all that is wrong with that woman, how she manages to stay so cheerful. She
is so dear to my heart. I only wish God would see fit to give her one whole
year of peace from all her health issues. God bless you my friend and big
sister. But we have to include Daryl in this prayer as well, because he’s
got it too and they just keep catching it over and over.
Vickie Rolison