[msb-alumni] Re: Oops missed Connie's birthday

  • From: "Gary" <k8hlx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 17:49:22 -0500

Well I’m sorry that I wasn’t the first to wish Connie happy birthday on the
list, so: I would also like to wish Connie a very happy birthday. I don’t
think it would sound that good for me to sing it in solo. Anyway, next year,
my birthday will be on Labor Day. Anyway, if you want to wish me a happy
birthday, you can do it on Labor Day. This way, I’ll always know that my
birthday will be soon after, if not on this day. Just something to remember,
if you want to remember when my birthday is. I know Paul is always in
September, and Evelyn’s is then too. I think that a former student Norma Jean
Haney’s birthday was in September. I just thought I’d help you out incase you
need it.