[msb-alumni] Re: Oops missed Connie's birthday

  • From: kcmm54@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2015 14:09:00 -0500

Me too Vickie. I keep missing them.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2015, at 01:31, Vickie <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hmmm. Maybe I had better start doing what Connie does and wish everyone in a
particular month happy birthday. Connie, you truly are one of our beloved
members. You share your wisdom with us, and find ways to pray for us, that
most of us wouldn’t even think of. Thanks for being you. May we see your
posts on this list and hear your birthday songs, for many years more to come.
I really just remembered your special day and I hope it was one of
remembrance for you.
Vickie Rolison

May God bless you now, and evermore!