[msb-alumni] Re: O.T. sad time at our house.

  • From: Christine Diller <friend_bride_wife@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 20:45:42 -0500

Rich,

My heart is saddened to hear of the loss of your dear Eddie. Animals can bring such comfort. Whenever I'm in distress, Daryl's guide dog comes to me and puts her head on my knee. Impala turned 11 last March, (Miss Imp) as I like to call her, as she's so full of herself)! I dread the day when she crosses that rainbow bridge. RIP dear Eddie.

Christine Diller, 72
To send a message, msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.

To unsubscribe
msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.

Online, searchable archives of this list are available at