[msb-alumni] Re: O.T. The day after!

  • From: Steve <pipeguy920@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2021 16:37:05 -0400

Oh, Rich, let's hope it gets better ove3r time.

I bought one of those nerve stimulators on Amazon; and it helped some when I had lower back pain six years ago. But, it was a bother to keep putting the patches on and off.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard McKinley" <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>