[msb-alumni] Re: O.T. Presidential Polics

  • From: Fawn Scott <fawnscott61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 03:41:14 -0400

Hi Gary
There are both liberal and conservative business people but you do make a good
point that we need to invest in ourselves and things that will help our society
run smoothly . Antteprenurrs will be the ones that will improve this economy
for our society .
Sincerely Fawn Scott class of 81.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 2, 2015, at 2:45 AM, Gary <k8hlx@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m sorry for veering off topic, and whoever wants to cut this thread can do
so, but I’m amazed about one thing: Jeb Bush said that Donald Trump isn’t
conservative. I think he’s wrong, because a buisnessman today has to be
conservative, or he wouldn’t be in business. I think we need a president who
wants to invest our money, rather than spend it. I think that Mit Romney was
a true conservative, like Governor Snyder. We should spend money that we
need to spend, but try to do it in a way that provides results in the
expenditure.