[msb-alumni] Re: O. T. Medical insurance.

  • From: "Vickie" <happytraveler1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 15:36:16 -0700

I just received my information and form to complete for my insurance.  It also
states that I must have not only Medicare parts A and B, but the part D also
for drug and prescriptions.  Even with Humana I don’t have to have Part D. It’s
my understanding you have to pay for that too.  So I’ll be calling Retirement
myself to get this straightened out.  Sounds like retiring with the state has
gone way downhill.
Vickie Rolison