[msb-alumni] Re: O. T. Medical insurance.

  • From: "Marie Reh" <cmreh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 07:39:59 -0400

Rich: have you tried calling state civil services benefits? ultimately they
are the ones who deal with the health insurance stuff. I would post the
number here but i am sequestered in the computer room; I have a house full
of kids and grand kids this weekend and they are not up yet. I just checked
my contacts and here is the number for state benefits (517) 373-7900. I had
it in my contacts.

I hope this helps.
Marie 72