[msb-alumni] Re: New app

  • From: Richard McKinley <mcfurbie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 18:17:13 -0600

Just  something for everyone to think about.  Don't use the app to ask
unnecessary things.  People went nuts with TapTap See and I believe that led to
them charging for pics.  These are good apps but, don't abuse them.  Remember,
we're dealing with live people who are volunteering their time.

> On Jan 17, 2015, at 3:04 PM, Lucy Edmonds <lucyjean11@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> Just wanted to let you know of an app for your iPhone or android if you don't
> already know about it. It is called be my eyes, and it is very cool. You can
> be connected by video to a cited volunteer, and they will help you with
> anything you need help with, reading something, or identifying an object or
> anything you need help with. I can explain more in another email if you have
> questions about it, but I asked the volunteer what my thermostat was set on,
> and he was able to tell me. I already knew what it was, but I just wanted to
> test it. It's a free app, and it is worth looking into. Lucy edmonds, class
> of 73Sent from my iPhoneTo send a message,
> msb-alumni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> To subscribe to the list, send an email to:
> msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with subscribe in the subject line.
>
> To unsubscribe
> msb-alumni-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with unsubscribe in the subject line.
>
> Online, searchable archives of this list are available at
> //www.freelists.org/archive/msb-alumni
To send a message,